The A-League Taskforce has obtained preliminary quotations for the conduct of a feasibility study to include:
• Development of a working brand identity
• Creation and implementation of a strategic marketing communications program to stimulate community awareness of and interest in the project
• Construction of a website to disseminate information, to conduct research programs and to facilitate two way communication with the community
• Development and management of a targetted public relations campaign
• Development and maintenance of relationships with key stakeholders including FFA, FTT, the Tasmanian Government, the Tasmanian football community, potential sponsors, potential staff, potential members and the general public.
The wide range of tasks involved in this project have been encapsulated within a project plan that identifies the key issues for consideration in the context of an expected timeframe for completion.
It is expected that the project will be conducted in a transparent and highly professional manner that enables regular reporting to key stakeholders and incorporates the widest practicable range of inputs from those with potential to influence the ultimate success of a Tasmanian A-League team.
The A-League Taskforce intends to engage a primary professional services business to conduct the feasibility study and to project manage the associated tasks on behalf of the Taskforce.
The selected consultant will report to the A-League Taskforce on a regular basis and will be subject to strict operational parameters.
Overall, the A-League Taskforce estimates a total project budget requirement of $500,000 to undertake the feasibility study, all associated tasks and to have sufficient working capital to meet out of pocket expenses to the end of July 2009, when successful licence applicants are expected to be announced by FFA.